Friday, November 4, 2011

Send me, I'll go

November 4, 2011
“Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.”
1 Corinthians 13:7
     I have been here for two months now and it feels like I just got here last week. Time goes by so fast! Well, todays the day that I find out where I’m going to spend six long crucial months of my life. I’ve been looking forward to this day for a long time with great anticipation and it’s finally here. In relating that to this verse, I see that it says “love believes all things.” That part catches my eye. The reason is because for a while I had a preference of where I wanted to go, and I have had to give that up to the Lord through this process, which is not an easy thing to do. But I didn’t sign up for easy. “And again, I have put my trust in Him.” (Hebrews 2:13).
Application:
     I trusted God to get me here, and He did. I will also trust God with this and know that wherever I go is the right place.
“O Lord, You are my God; I will exalt You, I will give thanks to Your name; for You have worked wonders, plans formed long ago, with perfect faithfulness. Isaiah 25:1

No comments:

Post a Comment