Friday, November 18, 2011

fill me up

November 18, 2011
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.”
Acts 1:8
     Before you go driving or use a power tool of some sort, you must first make sure it has enough gas in it. If its empty, than the smartest thing to do is always to fill it up as much as possible so it will last as long as possible. In the same way, before we go out into the field (wherever it may be) I believe it’s important to be filled with the Holy Spirit first. Right now I am being poured into, and soon I will be pouring myself out to the needs in Uganda.
Application:
     I will continually ask the Lord to be filling me up with the power of His Holy Spirit and to prepare my heart for my six months in the field.
“Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted to you.” Mark 11:24
    

No comments:

Post a Comment