Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 27, 2011
“He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.”
Psalm 23:3
     God is the only person we can rely on. If we put our belief in something else or someone else, it’s just energy and time wasted. When we are weak He is strong. On Sunday I was extremely tired and asked God to give me strength for the week because I knew I couldn’t get by at this capacity. And He gave me strength. He gave me what I needed. “For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened” Matthew 7:8. If I don’t rely on God for what I need then who can I run to? He is all I have and it wouldn’t make sense to trust anyone else with my life.
Application:
     God has always provided and given me what I need. So I’m going to spend time this week thanking Him for everything He has done for me instead of asking Him for mores favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment