Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 20 2011
Let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to the Lord, and He will have compassion on him, and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon
Isaiah 55:7
     We serve a God who forgives us no matter what we do. We can commit the worse crime known to man, but God will forgive us just as he does when we sin in the little things. I love that about Jesus. I know that no matter how much I mess up, He will always be there and he washes my sins white as snow. I used to take advantage of that fact, and sin anyways, even when I knew it was wrong. But who am I to rebel against God like that? Being here at Potters field ranch I am learning how to be a man after God’s own heart, and not to sin in a rebelling way. “Let him return to the Lord, and He will have compassion on him”. It gives me joy to know this wonderful truth.
Application:
     I’ve been doing devotions every morning here at the ranch. When I get home I’m going to do the same thing because it helps me to focus on glorifying God throughout the whole day and plus it’s the right way to start it off, by spending time with the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. This is so good! Thanks for sharing your life with us through this blog. We are in opposite sides of the world right now, yet God has us doing the same thing- GROWING IN OUR WALK WITH HIM! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete