Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 19 2011
Seek the Lord while He may be found; Call up Him while He is near.
Isaiah 55:6
     Everybody has a chance to know God and be saved. Rather we grow up in a Christian home or not, God always works with the situation we are in and provides opportunities for us to change our lives and live for Him. But it’s on us. Heaven is not guaranteed unless we believe with our heart and confess with our mouth that He is Lord. It’s never too late until the day we die. This makes me think of people I know who think they can just role through life rebelling and do their own thing. My heart breaks for them because I know where they are going when they die unless they change.  
Application:
      I’m going to ask God to give me wisdom and discernment so that I can find a way to speak into the lives of those around me who are not Christians.
God I pray that you will give me the words and actions so that you will be able to use me as your instrument to reach out to those around me who are lost. Give me the fruits of the spirit and wisdom beyond my years to do your works.

No comments:

Post a Comment