Thursday, September 29, 2011

More

September 29, 2011
“You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; my cup overflows.”
Psalm 23:5
     When we press into the Lord and make Him the most important thing in our lives, He fills us up with His Holy Spirit. If we seek Him He will respond. Being up here at the ranch I have been seeking Him with all my heart and laying my own desires down for Him. Because of this, I am feeling more filled and equipped with anointing of the Holy Spirit. It’s just like a sport or a job; your results are equivalent to what you put into it. All that being said, one thing I know is this, I can never do too much for God, never grow enough in His word, and never serve Him enough.
Application:
     This motivates me to never be satisfied with my relationship with the Lord but to want more and more of Him, always. I’m going to stay humble and stay hungry.
“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.” 2nd Peter 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment