Saturday, October 8, 2011

fellowship

October 3, 2011
“They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.”
Acts 2:42
      Most of the interns left this weekend, now it’s just me and seven others. For the next two months this will be my family. I was really sad because I became close with so many of the ones who just deployed, but I know God has me with this group for a reason, and I am excited to see what He does in us. “But if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.” (1st John 1:7). The verse also talks about the breaking of bread and prayer. How important it is to be in a constant state of prayer! Prayer is power, especially when two or more are gathered to pray in unison. But I know that personally I need to always be willing to pray to the Lord, even if I’m not having quiet time.
Application:
     I’m going to live each of the members of my team up in my daily prayers throughout the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment