Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 10, 2011
“For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.”
Galatians 6:3
     Everything that I am capable of doing is because of Jesus. More than that, everything I am, everything about me, Jesus created it all. When I accomplish something that deserves an earthly reward, I have no right to be cocky about it or even think that I did it on my own strength. I am not too good for anything or anyone. And if we think like we are, then we are living a great lie.
Application:
     I will keep this in mind and do my best to give God the glory for everything He accomplishes through me.
“Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.” (Ephesians 5:6).

No comments:

Post a Comment