Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011
“But Peter said, “I do not possess silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you: In the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene-walk!”
Acts 3:6
     The Disciples didn’t carry earthly values anywhere they went. Being rich and having all the cool things didn’t matter at all to them. How did they do such radical things then? I believe it was their confidence and faith in the Lord to heal and preach to all the people that they did. The disciples paint a perfect picture of what I want my faith to look like. “When He entered the house, the blind men came up to Him, and Jesus said to them, ‘Do you believe that I am able to do this?’ They said to Him, ‘yes, Lord.’ Then He touched their eyes, saying, “it shall be done to you according to your faith.’” (Matthew 9:28-29). There we have it, faith is key! It determines so much and it is the center stone of our belief in the Lord.
Application:
     I need to work on having more faith in God, and not limit what He can do for me and through me. Much easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment